Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shop 'Til You Drop

We returned last night (actually this AM) around midnight from SC and left around 10:30 AM headed to Pulaski VA to my uncle's funeral. When it rains it pours. We have been busy and on the road a lot in the past month, Columbus, OH, to a wedding, Greenville, SC, to visit family, Pulaski, VA, to a funeral, and celebrated Christmas and New Years at home.
I shopped the entire two days I was in SC, with my sister-in-law. We started with Long Creek Mill in Gastonia and then to Mary Jo's and ended up at the Bernian Sewing Center in Greenville. Then Don and stopped at the Prime Outlets in Gafney on our way home. That's why were so late getting home this morning and then turning around and left again.

I bought serger thread, embroidery thread, and lots of stabilizer by the yard at Long Creek Mill.

I bought bug fabric at Mary Jo's to make place mats picnic table at the campground, Breast Cancer Awareness fabric to make a tote, and lots of dog fabric for various projects and scarves for the dogs. I found some silk fabric (pink and brown polka dots) that will be perfect for summer pajama bottoms.


The gals at the Bernina Sewing Center in Greenville were very helpful with helping me match up Christmas fabric (50% off) to make a Christmas Tree Skirt. I found this cardinal fabric, matches my cardinal tree perfectly. Also found holly fabric for place mats and the cutest flannel for Christmas Pajamas.













I can't wait to get started on my projects.

No comments: