Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Wedding

I just returned from Columbus OH, attending my second cousin's wedding. My oldest son and youngest son along with my brother, his wife and my parents went also. It snowed about 6 inches the day of the wedding. It was beautiful outside, but I hate cold weather. I froze to death. I'm still flicking icecles off my eye lids.
The ushers handed out sparklers (the 4th of July kinda of sparklers) to the guests as they left the church. All the guests gathered outside around the limo with the twinkling sparklers as the bride and groom exited the church. Snow was poring down, sparklers were twinkling everywhere, it was simply beautiful....and my camera is in the hotel room.
We stopped by the hotel on the way to the reception and retrieve the camera. The wedding cake.......Yes that is donuts! All I can say is:
Reception…………………………………..…………..……$12,000.00
Bar Bill at Reception…………………………………….$2,000.00
Krispy Cream Donut Cake……………………….…...$20.00
Watching the expression on your guest faces when they see your cake…..…PRICELESS

No comments: