Monday, December 29, 2008

Cuisinart Pressure Cooker

I've been searching for Pressure Cooker recipes during my lunch break today. My mom and dad bought me the Cuisinart Electric Pressure Cooker for Christmas. While I really enjoy my crockpot and the recipes from The Crockpot Lady, my life style leans toward the pressure cooker. I have a left over ham bone for beans but I'd really like to try something more adventurous.

I found this Mexican Meat Mix recipe. It can be used for Flautes, Taco Pizza, and Stuffed Baked Potatoes. I have all the ingredients on hand. I'll make the Taco Pizza with the Artisan Bread Crust and then freeze the left overs for Flautes or Stuffed Potatoes another night after. This can also be used on buns for Mexican Sandwiches. I love any one dish meal. Maybe I'll play with my new ( Vintage) Singer 66 this evening since dinner will be quick and easy.

No comments: