Friday, April 17, 2009

Bear PJ's......

and not Bare, I know what your thinking. "Anyone that would create a bomb with yeast might just create "bare pajamas" I stayed up late last night, finished my PJs and the t-shirt to match. I'm not really happy with the t-shirt but who sees PJ's anyway. I just need something to keep me warm in the RV until summer. Last weekend the temperature was in the 20's at night. My pictures are not too good but maybe you can get the idea. My shirt still has the water marks where I washed off the chalk.
I have lots of flannel to make more PJ's....I guess I better get busy next week on flannel for warmth.

Hope everyone has a blessed, happy, and safe, weekend.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I "bare"ly saw the water marks....LOL

The PJs look great to warm up in.....or to sit by the fire in when RVing.