Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HELP................

I spent most of my evening trying to design a new template for my blog and gave up using Corel Paintshop Pro. Every time I try using this program I end up pulling my hair out. I'm almost bald. I used Corel Draw for years and at some point (probably when XP Pro hit the market) my Corel Draw became obsolete. I replaced the Corel Suite with the Microsoft Office Professional. When the time came, years later, to purchase a photoshop program I purchased Corel Paintshop, big mistake. This program is not very user friendly. I’m shopping for new photo software but haven’t decided on one yet.

After giving up on my new template, I’ll just post some pictures of my sewing projects.



Towels with Nautical Theme for the camper

West Virginia tote bag

I love my Bernina 200/730 machine. The embrodery is high quality and the results are very professional for a home embroidery machine. I have projects lined up to stitch and an abundance of ideas swimming in my head. Now that winter is here, I plan on stitching and stitching and stitching......wish I was retired from the home health business. But I doubt if my sewing would pay my bills or for the fabric and pattern stash I've accumulated over the past 5 years, so I'll just keep working.

Ring Pillows for my son's wedding and the back of ring pillows with inscription.

I have this flannel ladybug fabric, white t-shirt and green and pink lady bug ribbon ready to start my next project, pajamas and T-shirt with trim. I love Flannel World. They always enclose a thank-you card with the fabric and the fabric is folded neatly and not wrinkled. I wonder if they press it before packaging. These three pieces of flannel are for my pajama bottoms. I'm using a pattern from Taylor Made Designs by Cindy Taylor Oats for Sew Easy Pajama Pants. I'm making the capri length. I hate long PJ's even in the winter months. Capri length keeps me warm enough without feeling trapped. Now I know I really need to quit my day job..... "Sew many projects and sew little time."

No comments: